This ‘How To is designed to help you clear your Internet Explorer (IE) cache only.
1. Open Internet Explorer (IE)
2. Click on the ‘Tools’ drop down menu. This can be located either at the top of the page (*2a) near the ‘File’ drop down or at the right of your page (*2b) near the ‘Safety’ or ‘Page’ drop down.
3. Select the ‘Internet Options’ from the Drop Down.
4. Within the ‘General’ tab, find the section that is titled ‘Browsing History’.
5. Click the ‘Delete…’ button (*5a).
6. You want to make sure that the following is checked: Temporary Internet files, Cookies, History, Form Data and InPrivate Filtering Data.
7. Click the ‘Delete’ button.
Once these actions are performed, you can close out of your ‘Internet Options’ window and continue browsing.