I have been asked many times, “How do you make those cool graphics that look like slide shows?” Well, if you have Adobe Photoshop, then you have found the answer. If you don’t have Photoshop, you can purchase it here.
1. Open Photoshop CS3
2. Click on the ‘File’ menu button from the top menu bar.
3. Select ‘Scripts’ > ‘Load Files Into Stack…’
4. Click the ‘Browse’ button and select your images.
5. When you have selected all of the frames or images that you want to load into this animated gif, click the ‘OK’ button.
6. Once the file is finished loading the layers, select the ‘Window’ menu button from the top menu bar.
7. Click the ‘Animation’ option in the ‘Window’ drop down menu.
8. Click the icon that looks like and select ‘Make Frames From Layers’
9. Please take note: there are 2 different views of this step, you need to be in the frame view. To be sure that you are in this view, make sure the icon in the lower right corner of the Animation window looks like
10. Set the time on each frame by clicking the down arrow below each frame image in the Animation window.
11. You can test the speed by clicking play at the bottom of this window.
12. Once satisfied with the speed settings, go to the ‘File’ drop down menu at the top of CS3 and click on ‘Save For Web and Devices’
13. Make sure in your save settings, it is saving as a gif file or your animations will not work.
14. If the file size is too big, check your save settings for unnecessary additions, remove them and continue save.
Here is my finished example: